- 2020-2021 Yearbook at LiNK Entourage
Check out our LiNK Entourage dashboard to order your 2020 – 2021 Yearbook and Shoutouts.
- Call for Pictures!
Hey Bulldogs! We’re looking for pictures for the 2020-2021 Yearbook.
It’s been a different kinda year! So what kind of pictures, you ask? Well anything school related:
- Pictures at school events
- What in-class learning looks like
- What virtual learning look like?
- Favorite specials activity
- Hanging out at the playground
And, if you are a virtual (or in-school) learner that won’t be able to attend the school’s scheduled Picture Day, send us your best portrait! [Glamour shots, not required]
How to upload?
- Login to link.entourageyearbooks.com. (Register for a new login if this is your first time.)
- Search for our school: Highland Park Elementary 2021 (Pflugerville, TX).
- Once you’re logged in, you can click the “Upload Photos” button. And your screen should look similar to the screenshot below.
- Please choose the appropriate category you want to upload your photos to (grade, classroom, event, etc.)
- And it’s very important to add a caption to your photos letting us know
- Who is in the photo
- What is going on
- Where it was taken
- Once you’ve selected the right category and caption, you can finalize your upload!
- Feel free to add more as needed.
Entourage also has a mobile app!
Most of us take a ton of pictures on our phones, and Entourage has made it easy to upload those photos through their app.
- Just go to the app store on your iPhone or Android
- Search for “Entourage Link”
- Login with the same username and password you would use on the website.
- Note: Remember to select the right school (and year) before your start uploading [Highland Park Elementary 2021]
If you still have questions or run into any issues, please email email@example.com and one of our volunteers will try to help!
- The 2019-2020 Yearbooks are here!
The 2019-2020 Yearbooks have finally arrived! Our volunteers have already started sorting orders for distribution.
Students who are in-person at the Highland Park campus will receive their books in class the week of Oct 13th. The pre-ordered books have already been distributed to their current teacher’s mailbox.
Virtual Students / Different Campus
Students who are virtual or are no longer at the Highland Park campus can pick-up their books during designated drive-thru pick-up times.
- First yearbook pick-up: Friday, Oct 16th @ 3p – 4:30p.
- We will continue to follow a schedule of 1st and 3rd Fridays to pick up yearbooks or any PTO merchandise.
- 1st Fridays @ 12p – 1p (Nov 6th, Dec 4th)
- 3rd Fridays @ 3p – 4:30p (Oct 16th, Nov 20th, Dec 18th)
- During pick-up, please swing through the drive-thru and tell a teacher or volunteer which student is on the yearbook order. We will bring your order out to your car.
There are still 2019-2020 yearbooks for sale here on our shop! Don’t miss your chance to pick up your copy to remember an unforgettable year!
You may pick-up your books during the designated drive-thru pick-up times listed above.