And this year’s winner for the Yearbook front cover is…
“Plugged into Learning” by Severin Martinez!
Runner ups are:
Congratulations to our Bulldog Artists! And many thanks to everyone who participated!
Contest Guidelines and Info
To be eligible, your design MUST…
- …be original – no computer images, coloring pages, or copyrighted characters.
- …include Highland Park Elementary and the school year 2019-2020.
- …Use color markers, ink, crayons, pastels etc. Do not use colored pencils or pencil. We want to see bright, colorful artwork.
- …have student’s name, teacher, parent’s signature & contact info (phone or email) on the back. Parents: you must sign the back of each entry to indicate your permission to publish.
- …be drawn on a 8 ½” x 11” white sheet of paper (portrait, not landscape, in other words, vertical not horizontal)
- …submitted to your child’s teacher by November 22nd, 2019.