Voting available until Dec 22nd
Contest Guidelines and Info
To be eligible, your design MUST…
- …be original – no computer images, coloring pages, or copyrighted characters.
- …include Highland Park Elementary and the school year 2018-2019.
- …Use color markers, ink, crayons, pastels etc. Do not use colored pencils or pencil. We want to see bright, colorful artwork.
- …have student’s name, teacher, parent’s signature & contact info (phone or email) on the back. Parents: you must sign the back of each entry to indicate your permission to publish.
- …be drawn on a 8 ½” x 11” white sheet of paper (portrait, not landscape, in other words, vertical not horizontal)
- …submitted to your child’s teacher by October 31st, 2018.
For contest guidelines and info, click here >> Yearbook Cover Contest 2018-2019
<< Go Back to the Yearbook page